My specialty is multi-platform graphic design and copywriting for brand development and marketing.
Design Layout & Concept Developme • Copy Writing & Naming • Marketing Strategy & Advertising • Branding & Identity Development • Art Direction • Project Management • Advanced Typography • Packaging Design • Social Media • Photo Editing & Retouching • Photography Set & Style Design • Proofing & Pre-press
Problem Solving • Conceptual Thinking • Effective Communicator • Efficient Multi-tasker • Time Management • Team Player • Quoting & Negotiating Print Costs
• Adobe Creative Cloud: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator (advanced)
• Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Powerpoint
What is it like to work with me?"Andriana is reliable, focused, and organized when it comes to getting projects done. She has a remarkable talent to tell a story behind a brand through her creative design and copy writing. Her ability to set the tone and be the voice in all of our marketing communication efforts is what makes her a strong asset to our marketing team. She is consistent and reliable! I am grateful to have her on our team." -Tin N., March 2018
EMERALD HINGE – Owner & Graphic Designer
• Work with existing local businesses to identify areas of improvement in design and marketing for their business.
• Partner with new local businesses to build a unique brand, including logo design, stationery design, copywriting style, image selection, and unique graphics.
• Manage design project scope and set timelines for predictable delivery expectations.
• Write and craft brand stories to be used on website, company brochures, and as the backbone of the brand after interviewing the client.
• Guide clients to find their unique target audience through analysis of product, price-point, location, goals, and experience – then design creative to target that audience.
• Conceptualize, design, and present options for client to choose from, all while maintaining brand standards previously set forth.
• Design various print collateral for client based on needs: welcome kits, company brochures, promotional flyers, local ads, event banners, etc.
• Create digital designs such as email blast layouts in Mail Chimp, WordPress websites, and ads for digital pages.
• Prepare proposals and print estimates based on course of action set forth between client and myself.
• Negotiate print prices with local vendor to ensure value and quality.
MICRODENTAL LABORATORIES – Senior Graphic Designer
• Design various print collateral to support the brand and simplify the experience of doctors working with us, examples: New Doctor Kits, direct mail, product promotional sales pieces, tradeshow graphics, internal forms, doctor forms, corporate brochures, patient brochures, etc.
• Collaborate with the design team to determine advertising direction, then execute concept, creative design, and final files for publication or digital submission.
• Focus on creating templates and maintaining the brand consistency from the corporate level out to all satellite locations.
• Create, schedule, and manage monthly Marketing Campaigns for the network of satellite labs, from print materials to scheduling email blasts and magazine Ads.
• Write copy for: advertisements, website, social media, email blasts, press releases, letter communications to clients, direct mail and product awareness sales sheets.
• Proactively write and post social media content focused on successful restorative cases, new products, content marketing, and event promotion.
• Maintain a self-driven project management style to complete assigned projects and deliver on time.
• Created and defined the brand standards for internal ProSomnus Sleep Technologies identity and brand system, as well as it’s flagship product MicrO2 Sleep and Snore Device (prior to company split off in November 2016).
• Coordinate bi-weekly and monthly conferences between corporate Marketing and satellite labs to discuss current Marketing initiatives and recommend a path of execution based on previous results of successful network labs.
• Routinely pull printed collateral for quality check and to assure color consistency, reinforced by communication with print vendors.
DENTAL TECHNOLOGIES, INC – Senior Graphic Designer / Art Director
February 2007-September 2010
• Focused on brand consistency across the platform of print collateral, packaging and advertising.
• Assisted in Art Direction among Graphic Designers to maintain and refresh the brand annually.
• Developed and conceptualized branded advertisements for both corporate office and satellite locations from sketches to final print run.
• Worked as a key photo editor and retoucher for final output, as well as attending press checks and final proofing stages of marketing pieces.
• Project managed all projects from beginning to end, including scheduling, print bidding, cost analysis, and PO creation.
• Met with sales and service teams regularly to discuss marketing trends and necessary tools to best penetrate their territories.
• Developed an extensive print, stock and distribution system with a local printer where continued collateral updating and reorganizing was required.
• Contributed to the Marketing Department’s strategy by implementing and following through with re-branding and re-positioning the company in the dental industry through advertising and identity.
• Provided key tools to standardize the brand and maintain the elite set of imagery which set the company apart from competitors.
• Responsible for product photo shoots when necessary for product advertisement and in-house references.
• Coordinated with the department to form Creative Briefs and copy input for Marketing advertisements.
• Assisted in presenting Creative Briefs to corporate level officials for approval and feedback for moving forward with design and concept.
ACADEMY OF ART UNIVERSITY, SAN FRANCISCO – BA in Graphic Design